35.3 miles from Lake Robinson
Nothing says "fantastic vacation" like this one-of-a-kind "Cottage by the Pond" in Ridgeway, South Carolina. This quaint, Southern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom abode is bursting with character and charm, offering you and your loved ones the privacy, and serenity for a rejuvenating trip. Resting at the water's edge of a 13-acre pond, with large outdoor spaces for grilling and socializing, and a beautiful outdoor pool - you'll be able to soak up nature's endless beauty here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Pullout Loveseat | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, 2 Twin Daybeds, 2 Twin Beds, Extra Twin Mattress | Living Room: Full Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Full Air Beds, Twin Cot
From the moment you arrive, you'll be overwhelmed by nature's picturesque surroundings. Wake up each morning and sip your morning coffee outside on the large screened-in back porch while peacefully watching the sun ascend into the unreachable sky.
'Cottage by the Pond' has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable vacation. Unwind in the large living room while watching a DVD on the TV, surrounded by Southern-style country decor, numerous antiques and interesting memorabilia,
When stomachs start to rumble, begin meal preparations in the fully equipped kitchen. There's plenty of seating at the 2 dining tables so everyone can enjoy the hearty feast. If the sun is shining, fire up the gas grill and enjoy an afternoon cookout.
Spend the rest of the day swimming in the private pool, fishing in the private 13-acre pond, or exploring the water via pedal boat. Challenge friends and family to a rousing game of ping pong in the screened-in porch before ending the night around the fire pit.
Challenge someone to a rousing round of ping pong to release any remaining stress as you begin to wind down and enjoy the true tranquility that you'll rarely find anywhere else.
Retire to the well-appointed bedrooms after another wonderful day of fun to rest your head. The spacious master bedrooms stands apart with a king-sized bed, twin sleeper sofa, en-suite bathroom, and picturesque views of the pond.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're looking to get out and about, head to the nearby town of Camden, the oldest inland city and fourth oldest city in South Carolina. Witness an impressive inventory of antebellum homes, a vibrant history and the southern charm you hear about in stories.
You'll find a great selection of dining and shopping spots not far from the home and nearby grocery stores so you can stock up on supplies.
For the golfers in your group, there are a number of fabulous courses within 30 miles of the home. Others can visit the South Carolina Railroad Museum to see historic artifacts, train equipment, and ride the on-site train through the woods.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, access to three ponds on the property for fishing and pedal boating, private outdoor pool, screened porch, dock, gas grill, fire pit, free WiFi, large TV with DVD player for video games and movies, washer and dryer, estate grounds with stunning views, and more
- Great Ridgeway location - Within minutes of the historic town of Camden, close to grocery stores, dining, shopping, golfing, historic sites, antique stores, hiking, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Columbia Metropolitan Airport - 3250 Airport Blvd, West Columbia, SC 29170, (~49 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events and parties will be accepted with the property owners approval for an additional fee PRIOR TO BOOKING
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Owner runs a Bed & Breakfast on the property - pool, ponds, pedal boats and other amenities may be shared with other guests on the estate
- Please note that this home is best suitable for 11 adults, but the addition of 6 children on the extra twin mattress, 2 full air beds and twin cot is permitted
- Please note there will be an additional charge for any guests not disclosed on the reservation prior to check-in
- Additional taxes and fees may apply